Learn how to succeed in your own way.
For the 117th episode of Dropping Bombs, Brad sits down with 18-year-old entrepreneur and Co-Founder of Build Your Empire, Casey Adams.
Build Your Empire goes further than your average mastermind group. Instead of meet-ups, members can actually move into the Build Your Empire house where they’ll be given all the resources any up and coming entrepreneur needs to succeed! By providing an educational platform, bringing mentors to the table, and keeping members motivated 24/7, Build Your Empire inspires members to invest in themselves while creating a cult-like brand.
Since both Casey Adams and Brad are all about getting knowledge from the people who have it, to the people who need it so we can live in a more successful world, you know there’s going to be some serious bombs dropped! Here are the highlights:
- Patience isn’t a good thing to have. It’s bullsh*t and you don’t want it in your life.
- Ask yourself, “How can I prove myself and be different from the other people in this space?”
- If you want to teach someone correctly, you need to start with good content. Then, you need to repeat and practice until you learn it, then you can teach it.
- The difference between training and going to an event, is the difference between making $1000 and $100-million.
- Stop looking for someone to recognize your status. Invest in yourself, become better than you are, and you’ll get recognition.
- Understanding your audience is important, because putting out content that you believe in AND resonates with them in a genuine way is the key to growing your brand following.
About Casey Adams:
At 18 years old, Casey Adams is a Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur, and Public Speaker who has been able to turn his negative situation into a positive outcome. After almost becoming paralyzed during a football injury, Casey was able to start his journey by looking at ways to leverage social media.
Casey is the Founder of “Rise of The Young,” and runs a top 50 Business Podcast known as ” The Rise of The Young Podcast.” Casey is a brand strategist, and has worked with many top influencers in the entrepreneurial space. Casey is an advocate for branding, and he knows the power of a brand. He’s been able to build his personal following to over 300,000+ followers, and has helped other entrepreneurs do the same.
Also, Casey is the CEO of a marketing agency known as Viral Prime Marketing, and CEO of the brand “Build Your Empire.” Casey has had the privilege to travel all over the United States hosting mastermind events with over 200+ people at each event. At these events, Casey teaches personal branding, social media marketing, networking, and much more regarding social media.