Learn strategies for leveling up your health, business, and life.
Chris Cavallini and Brad Lea record the longest ever Dropping Bombs — and it’s one you don’t want to miss! Chris owns Nutrition Solutions, meal prep company that offers high-quality, never-frozen meals tailored to your fitness goals.
These days, Chris helps customers nationwide look better naked, but his career path wasn’t always focused on health. During his turbulent youth, he was arrested 17 times prior to his 18th birthday and later served jail time for the distribution of anabolic steroids.
Chris ultimately changed his life’s course by dedicating his life to personal development, philanthropy and using his platforms to educate people on the practical action steps and mindset needed to reach the next level.
Learn how he went from felon to successful entrepreneur by realizing the importance of giving back and hear an unmatched number of bombs dropped that will help you create change in your own life.
From the episode:
- Your health is an investment.
- Success finds you when you help others.
- The only way to guarantee a great customer experience is to put your teams first.
- We’re the only ones who can make things happen as fast as we want them to.
- To get to the next level, you have to think differently. Spend time training your mind to do the best you can. Take pride in everything. Master the little things to maximize the level you’re at, and then you’ll grow.
About Chris Cavallini:
Chris Cavallini is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, United States Navy Veteran, speaker, and social media influencer. He is a multi-time Forbes featured personality and the CEO and founder of Nutrition Solutions, a national lifestyle brand and meal preparation company reporting over 8 figures of annual revenue. His company has high profile clientele such as New England Patriots Tight End, Rob Gronkowski, former UFC Heavyweight champion, Stipe Miocic and a huge list of WWE superstars, such as Triple H, Roman Reigns and The Undertaker.