Find your mission and focus on it.
For the 108th episode of Dropping Bombs, Brad Lea is joined by Fam Mizra. Fam is a serial entrepreneur determined to create businesses that give back.
Most recently, he founded a smash-hit with the startup 1:Face — a philanthropic watch brand that allows customers to make a difference by giving a whopping 50% of each purchase to the charity of your choice.
Today on Dropping Bombs, Brad and Fam talk about building brands that change lives. Here are a few highlights:
- You’re SURROUNDED by opportunities! In the middle ages, the average person only met 100 people in their lifetime. Now, a photo can get liked by 20,000 people and a status update can change the world.
- On the flip side, it’s important to have the confidence to show people who you really are! Remember, they’ll judge you no matter what. It’s your job to open your mouth and prove them different.
- Don’t mistake activity with progress. You can’t go from watching motivational videos to Netflix n’ chill and expect to accomplish anything. The average human lives 26,000 days. You have to use that time correctly.
- The lessons learned in your life will come from your failures, not your successes.
- Give yourself that hour when you wake up in the morning, it’ll change your life. Yoga, meditation, a gratitude journal. Unplug from your phone. The first hour of your day determines your day. Use that time to create a positive loop for yourself. Focus on the thoughts that should be a priority
Not only have both Brad and Fam demonstrated what their businesses can do to give back, but they both also excel at teaching others how to succeed. You don’t want to miss this bomb-filled episode!
About Fam Mirza:
After making his first million at age 21 and starting multiple companies, Fam Mirza now focuses on his role as the Founder and CEO of 1:Face, a watch brand that funds greenhouses, water wells, and treatment projects around the world. He has been featured on Forbes, The Verge, and Inc. Follow him @iamfam on Instagram for motivation and inspiration on how to succeed while giving back.