Whatever you seek is seeking you.
For the 136th episode of Dropping Bombs, Brad sits down to talk with author and speaker Greg Reid. Here are some highlights from their chat:
- Stop trying to sell everyone. Just look for a way to corner a market.
- Embrace what you lack to find the shortest, cleanest path.
- Sometimes you have to let go so that you can live to fight another day.
- Successful people seek counsel, failures seek opinion. Seek out advice only from people who’ve done what you want to do and benefit from their experience.
- The quality of the questions you ask is what defines your answer.
About Greg Reid:
Filmmaker and Keynote Speaker Greg Reid is a #1 best-selling author, entrepreneur, and the CEO of several successful corporations, who has dedicated his life to helping others achieve the ultimate fulfillment of finding and living a life of purpose. In addition to being published in over 50 books and featured on Nationally Syndicated programs across the country, he is also the creator and producer on the International acclaimed films Pass It On, and Three Feet From Gold.