You are the differentiator in a world of noise.
For the 133rd episode of Dropping Bombs, Brad Lea is joined by guest John Rankins to talk about the value sales skills can bring to your business and your life. John is an international best selling author, multi-millionaire serial entrepreneur, and creator of The Sales Machine. Here are some highlights:
- Rewards, recognition, compensation, gamification — that’s how you keep people involved in training.
- Clarity is the most important factor when building a team.
- Everybody judges. It’s on you not to care what they think.
- If you come from a place of service, there’s no reason to be nervous.
- You are the differentiator in this world of noise.
- A sale happens when your value exceeds how much they value their money.
- Every question you ask is a weapon. Build an arsenal before you go in for the sale.
About John Rankins:
John Rankins is the Author of the International Best Selling Life Mastery Playbook, Founder of Business Money Mastery, and President of Optimo International. His sales and training expertise has built over 2000 people’s businesses over the last 25 years with businesses generating over $100,000,000 in revenue. Known for his entrepreneurial focus on sales and leadership training, John’s mission to develop leaders and change lives is the reason he’s one of the most sought after business trainers alive today. Learn more about John here: www.johnrankins.com