Everybody has an expertise.
For the 112th episode of Dropping Bombs, Brad Lea sits down to discuss how anyone can create a successful business. Known as “The Entrepreneur Coach,” John Spencer Ellis helps entrepreneurs to find their distinct voice and message—and monetize it.
- Don’t dance around your point. The truth is the fastest way to make stuff happen.
- Be nice to people, shut up, and don’t start problems.
- Are you waiting for something to happen for you to achieve success? If you don’t do it, no one’s gonna do it for you.
- The definition of “making it” is highly personal to each person who wants to achieve it.
- Think money can’t bring happiness? People have a skewed perspective on finances, that’s why they’re broke.
- Money can be spiritual. If you’re fulfilled at a higher level because you can give to others, then that’s success.
- Knowledge is the way to confidence. The more knowledge you have, the more empowered you are to overcome your own objections and fears.
Are you an entrepreneur interested in tactics to achieve greater success? Don’t miss this episode that’s packed with tips to take your business to a higher level!
About John Spencer Ellis:
John Spencer Ellis is a business leader that works alongside entrepreneurs to help them create for opportunities, influence, and power. An author, philanthropist, martial arts speaker, and die-hard advocate for creating your dream life. Learn more on his website or follow him @JohnSpencer Ellis across platforms.