The more you learn, the more you earn.
You might not know Josh Paler Lin by name, but you’ve certainly seen his viral YouTube content! As an influencer, Josh is known as much for his impressive track record of viral videos as the crazy pranks that make up much of his channel. With 3-million followers and counting, this trendsetter is the defacto social media success story.
Today, Josh Paler Lin joins Brad for the 100th episode of Dropping Bombs! Tune in to hear some impressive tips on:
- How technology could affect every aspect of running and marketing your business over the next 5-10 years, from VR to eSports and beyond
- Why it’s not too late to start amping up your business’s social media presence! It’s every brand’s best bet on getting known, liked, and trusted by their target market
- How social advertising has a leg up on traditional advertising methods
- The number one mistake people are making on social media when building up their subscribers and brand
- Why interacting with viewers and collaborating with other social media influencers is the best strategy to get more eyes on your content
“People think that just because someone has a big name, it’s okay to ask them for handouts” says Josh. If you really want to connect with a high -profile influencer, Josh suggests standing out by asking “How can I help you?” instead. “Relationships are worth more than money,” explains Josh. “But, you’ve gotta give before you can receive!”
If you’d like to see Josh Paler Lin in action, check out his YouTube channel here.
About Josh Paler Lin:
Born in Taiwan, Josh Paler Lin came to the US by himself at the age of 17. He an aspiring actor and entrepreneur known for popular YouTube videos. His “How Does a Homeless Man Spend $100?” video was viewed more than 30 million times in less than 3 weeks. Follow Josh Paler Lin on @Joshpalerlin across platforms.