Quit worrying about what people think.
For the 143rd episode of Dropping Bombs, Brad sits down with network marketing expert, Matt Morrow. Listen as two experienced entrepreneurs dish out tips and advice on building your own business. Here are some highlights:
- You’re going to be judged no matter what. Stop letting other people’s opinions dictate what you’re willing to try.
- You can learn by losing just as easily as you can learn by getting. Don’t get bitter about your failures, just get better.
- Doing it on your own isn’t a badge of honor. It’s okay to take a helping hand if you make something with it. You can make excuses or money, but you can’t make both.
- Being an entrepreneur isn’t easy. You work 80 hours a week so you don’t have to work 40 for someone else.
- People love a listener. You have two ears and one mouth for a reason.
About Matt Morrow:
In 1990, Matt Morrow began a long and successful career in network marketing. Over three decades, the sales teams he built and trained cumulatively exceeded one million people and did over a billion dollars in sales. Matt continues to be a passionate advocate of the much-maligned network marketing industry and even earned a place in the network marketing hall of fame. To learn more about Matt Morrow, visit his website at www.mattmorrow.com.