“Do you deserve the success if you can’t handle the pain?” – Michael Chandler
Episode #340: The Real Michael Chandler in this episode of Dropping Bombs with The Real Brad Lea (TRBL)
Winning multiple world titles has kept Michael a perennial top 10 lightweights in the world rankings, listen to the full episode below to really get the value this episode offers and more!
What is This Episode About?
Michael is ranked top 10 in the world and in this episode, he speaks his truth with Brad and explains his relationship with God, fighting, and staying true to himself.
Michael took the UFC 257 Co-main Event!
Some Tips from Michael You Will Learn by Listening:
- You can do anything you put your mind to
- Failure is the best thing that can happen to you because it will excel you if you do it right and learn from it
- Win or Lose, Jesus is on Michael’s side
- How trying to be someone you aren’t never works
- Where or not you deserve the success if you can’t handle the pain?
Learn more about Michael Chandler
Follow Michael on Social:
In 2009, three months after graduation, Michael competed in his first MMA fight, won by first-round TKO, and hasn’t looked back since. Winning multiple world titles has kept Michael a perennial top 10 lightweights in the world rankings. He has been involved in some of the most action-packed fights in Mixed Martial Arts history being nominated for “Fight of The Year” three different times.
Originally from High Ridge, MO, Michael grew up in a fairly typical blue-collar, hard-working, middle-America household. Michael is the son of a union carpenter and a secretary. The value of hard work was instilled early on by Michael’s parents and he attributes a lot of his blue-collar work ethic to the example they provided.
Michael currently resides in Nashville, TN where he and his wife Brie live life on-the-go as they juggle both of their careers, parenthood and running their gym TRAINING CAMP – Nashville. Michael and Brie adopted their son Hap on October 26th, 2017.
- 2011, 2013 and 2016 Fight Of The Year nominations
- Most wins in Bellator history
- Most submission wins in Bellator lightweight history
- Most knockout wins in Bellator Lightweight history
- 3 Time Bellator Lightweight champion
- Ranked Top 10 in the world
“MORE THAN HALF OF SUCCESS IS JUST BELIEVING THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL . . . AND WE ALL DO.” – Michael Chandler