Seek out discomfort to grow.
For the 116th episode of Dropping Bombs, Brad Lea sits down with Tyler the Hypnotist to discuss reality, your mind, and the incredible power behind it. Over an hour, Brad and Tyler explore challenge each other’s ideas and comfort zones in the name of growth. Here are some highlights:
- Quit having opinions on shit you don’t know about.
- Confidence should be internal.
- Don’t let external things dictate the quality of your life.
- You should feel obligated to achieve financial stability to grow and achieve your own potential.
- If you aren’t true to yourself, you’re building a false foundation.
- Seek discomfort, seek rejection, and you will grow.
About Tyler The Hypnotist:
Tyler The Hypnotist is a professional stage hypnotist and hypnotherapist currently located in Hollywood, California. He studies perception, midsets, and happiness, and works with people who want to change the world to help them identify what’s making them feel trapped. You can follow Tyler on YouTube here, or on Instagram at @tylerthehypnotist.