Have a podcast? Talk to your podcast listeners in real time after listening to this episode of Dropping Bombs!
“Your life is like a story, and you get to be the writer of that story.” – Sam Harris
Episode #381: The Benefits of Taking Risks in this episode of Dropping Bombs with TRBL
Learn how risks become rewards!
Who is Sam Harris?
Sam runs the Growth Mindset Podcast and the Wiser Than Yesterday podcast and Sam is a huge advocate of mindsets and self-improvement. Sam has lived quite the life only being 30 and talks about all of his adventures in this episode with a focus on the importance of taking risks. Sam is currently the founder of Syncify, a social podcasting app where users can listen live together or catch up with their friends on the same content.
Claim Your Podcast Now!
What is This Episode About?
In this episode, Brad and Sam discuss all of Sam’s adventures, recommendations for good mindset practices, and of course podcasting!
Some Tips from Sam You Will Learn by Listening:
- How risks have benefits
- Why to take risks
- How your life is the story to write
- What syncify is
- How success is not linear
Learn more about Sam Harris:
Follow Sam on Social:
Sam has failed and won at several business and is today an Angel investor in many.
Sam runs the Growth Mindset Podcast and the Wiser Than Yesterday podcast and Sam is a huge advocate of mindsets and self-improvement.
Fun facts about Sam:
- Bristol Burrito eating champion (and record holder)
- Hitch-hiked across Kazhakstan
- Spent a week North Korea
- Climbed the Matterhorn (5th most dangerous mountain on earth)
- Nearly died three times (hospitalised with blood everywhere and surgery to save my life etc…)
- Stand up comedian – First ever show
- TEDx speaker – The Genius You Need To Listen To Is Yourself
- Highly Dyslexic
- General life and body hacker
Synctify: A social podcasting app. Users can listen live together or catch up with their friends on the same content. Instead of being in your own world of audio you can share experiences and connect with each other. Reduce feelings of isolation and get smarter by learning from others.