“’No’ is the beginning of the conversation, not the end” – Glenn Stearns
Episode #349: Learn about Mindy & Glenn Stearns in this Episode of Dropping Bombs with The Real Brad Lea (TRBL)
The school of hard knocks isn’t so bad according to Glenn Stearns!
Who is Glenn Stearns?
Glenn is known for his unrivaled track record for turning his vision and passion into reality through hard work, determination and grit. As a serial entrepreneur, Glenn is going back to his roots and is the Founder and CEO of Kind Lending, a new mortgage banker in the industry. He is creating a collaborative environment where individual input matters and having fun is mandatory. Additionally, Glenn is the original Undercover Billionaire where he is challenged to turn $100 into $1,000,000 in 90 Days!
Learn About Glenn’s Story and All the Good He and Mindy Do!
What is This Episode About?
In this episode, Brad, Glenn & Mindy lean in and discuss what hard work looks like, what integrity looks like, and what it means to truly hold yourself accountable. TONS of bombs were dropped; listen in!
Some Tips from Glenn You Will Learn by Listening:
- How to change your perspective and your mind- and anything is possible
- How nobody is above anyone else; everybody matters
- That when you’re about relationships, you’re authentic and the rest takes care of itself
- That when people make mistakes, you don’t have to make people feel bad as this creates loyalty, and this is how people are going to BUST their a** for you
- How the worse you speak about your past relationships, the worse it looks for you
- How money doesn’t buy class but reveals who you are
- How there are balcony people and basement people- Stay out of the basement and surround yourself with people who will lift you up
Learn more about Glenn Stearns:
Follow Glenn on Social:
Glenn is known for his unrivaled track record for turning his vision and passion into reality through hard work, determination and grit. As a serial entrepreneur, Glenn is going back to his roots and is the Founder and CEO of Kind Lending, a new mortgage banker in the industry. He is creating a collaborative environment where individual input matters and having fun is mandatory.
Glenn is mostly known in the mortgage industry for building Stearns Lending, LLC, a nationwide mortgage company that he established in 1989. The company became one of the largest privately held mortgage companies in the nation for many years and received many accolades including being ranked as one of the Top Workplaces in Orange County, California. The wholesale lending division became the #1 lender in America and Stearns has helped over 1,000,000 families achieve homeownership. In 2014, Blackstone purchased the majority share of Stearns Lending.
Glenn is also the founder of Anivive Life Science, TriVerify, TriMavin, United Housing Services, Carriage Escrow and Mortgage Services Providers Holdings. He is an investor in Indi.com and Lender Price and the largest shareholder of California-based, Infinity bank. Carriage Escrow and United Housing Services were recognized as the largest settlement service provider and largest auditor for HUD.
Visit: HERE for more info!